Support excellence, innovation and compassion at Valley View
Our employees are amazing, contributing more than $50,000 each year. It takes many dedicated and skilled hands to do what’s right for our patients and their families, and this also applies to charitable giving in support of our mission.
It does not matter how much you give, it is the spirit of giving that counts. Our employees give so much of their time and talents to Valley View every day to make a difference in the lives of our patients. No matter what your role here is, choosing to be a member of Cornerstone sends a powerful message to our community that you are willing to support it above and beyond your everyday work by making a gift. It is also a wonderful way to salute the hard work of your co-workers.
20% of your gift is directed to the Silver Lining emergency assistance fund for our fellow colleagues faced with a medical or family crisis. The remaining 80% can be directed to a fund of your choice.
Make an investment in the health of our community
How to Give
Employees are offered several ways to participate and give. You can make your gift through payroll deduction for a specific amount of time or throughout your career with Valley View. You can also make a one-time gift or a repeating gift by credit card, check or stock transfer.
Please also consider a planned gift. Planned giving allows you to give a percentage of your estate or a specific dollar amount in your Will to the Foundation. Employees can also name Valley View as a beneficiary or a contingent beneficiary on retirement plans, insurance policies or real estate. All gifts made to the Foundation are tax-deductible.
There is no expectation or obligation for employees to participate in Cornerstone. We know that many of us have a personal calling or desire to help more and this is the opportunity to do so.
Join cornerstone today!
Support directed to the Health4Life fund help to improve the health and wellness of our community through education, exercise, coaching and support to help prevent heart disease.
The Rally fund provides resources and services to support patients at the Calaway·Young Cancer Center, including gas and grocery cards, overnight stays for out of town patients, yoga, massage, and support groups.
The Internal Fund was created to accelerate excellence in healthcare across Valley View. Funding is awarded to departments through and internal grant process to support innovative projects that impact and improve patient care.
Silver Lining Fund is Valley View’s employee assistance fund. It helps our fellow employees who are experiencing a temporary financial hardship due to a medical or family crisis.
Sign up today for a payroll deduction
We would be honored to partner with you to provide this live-saving program to our community. Please contact Bridgid Dunlap, Annual Gifts Associate within the Valley View Foundation, to learn more.
Bridgid Dunlap, 970.384.6624 Bridgid.Dunlap@vvh.org