Please check back here frequently for updates and follow us on Facebook.
- This event has passed.
REGISTRATION CLOSED – Girls Night Out – Skin Cancer Prevention
Registration is closed for this event. Thanks to all who RSVP’d. We can’t wait to see you on Tuesday, October 5 at Valley View. Stay tuned to Valley View’s Facebook for information about future events.
- Free skin cancer screening exams
- Equipro facial scanner
- Presentation by Dermatologist Kelly Thomas, MD
- Q&A with Valley View physicians
- Interactive booths
5 to 6:30 p.m. | Tuesday, October 5
Valley View Hospital
Conference Rooms | 2nd floor
- 5:00 pm: Screenings, interactive booths and giveaways.
- 5:30 pm: Presentation by Dermatologist Kelly Thomas, MD on skin cancer risk factors and prevention.
- 6:00 pm: Q&A with Dr. Thomas, Oncologist David Marcus, MD, and Plastic and Reconstruction Surgeon Jennifer Butterfield, MD; screenings, interactive booths and giveaways.
- Valley View is located at 1906 Blake Avenue in Glenwood Springs.
- You can park anywhere.
- Please enter through the Calaway•Young Cancer Center entrance off of Blake Avenue. Do not enter through the upper entrance or Emergency Room.
- Once inside the building, walk to the Conference Center, located on the second floor next to the Café.