We ask you, our community, to help protect our vital healthcare resources by using community testing options when appropriate. This will help alleviate the strain we are experiencing and ensure those who need medical attention have it.
Use community testing options if you do NOT have COVID-19 symptoms and
- You need a test to travel
- You have had a COVID-19 exposure in the last five days and I do not have symptoms
- You need a COVID-19 test to return to work
- You need a COVID-19 test to return to school
- You need a COVID-19 test to go to a concert or other specific screening need
Call your Valley View primary care provider if you have COVID-19 symptoms. He or she can best evaluate your symptoms and order appropriate testing.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Visit Valley View’s Facebook for the most current information on testing.