The Spine Center
Wade Ceola, MD, FACS, FAANS
- Artificial cervical disc
- Artifical lumbar disc
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Cervical fusion
- Complex spine reconstruction
- Spinal fusion
- Spinal fractures
- Spine stabilization
- Spine and spinal cord tumors
- SI fusions
- Sacral reconstruction
- Peripheral nerve decompression (carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve release)
- Peripheral nerve tumor
- Dorsal column stimulators
Michael D. Campian, DO
- Management of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Non-operative management of acute and chronic overuse injuries (ex. tendon and ligament)
- Non-operative management of osteoarthritis
- Non-operative management of fractures
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided injections and aspirations
- Orthobiologic/regenerative medicine (PRP)
- Sports concussion management
- Return to play after injury for athletes
- On field management of sports injuries (high school, college, professional/Olympic and mass participation)
- Botox injections for spasticity
- Fluoroscopic peripheral joint injections
- Fluoroscopic lumbar spine procedures
- Electrodiagnostic testing
We know you have many choices for your healthcare and we truly appreciate you choosing The Spine Center. Our aim is to help you get the care you need and we have several options to make your visit easier. We are committed to top-quality, patient-centered care and providing value-driven services to all patients. Whether you need language assistance, insurance assistance, or directions, we’re here to help.
Make An Appointment
You can call us at 970.384.8060 and please have your current insurance card(s) available. Please note, requests made after hours, on weekends or holidays may not receive a response until the next business day.
Please log on to your Patient Portal and complete any necessary forms.
Remember to bring:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Photo ID
- List of all your current medications
- Any X-rays, MRI’s or CT Scans from outside facilities Any previous spine surgery documentation
- A copy of your doctor’s referral or ask your doctor to fax it to us at 970.384.8120
Need help signing up or logging in to our patient portal? Get technical assistance from our local team in Glenwood Springs. Looking for our Patient Portal? Log in or Sign up!
At the Spine Center, we aspire to provide superior customer service to our patients with intelligence and empathy while staying true to the Valley View mission. If you have questions regarding admissions, billing, and financial issues, our team will work directly with you to give you all the necessary information and ensure a positive experience.
The Spine Center provides free and appropriate auxiliary aids and services to ensure individuals with disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate, including qualified sign language interpreters.
For more information or assistance, read our Patient and Public Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Policy or contact the a Valley View Hospital supervisor 970.945.6535
View our notice of privacy practices, patient rights and responsibilities, nondiscrimination and accessibility policy, and service animals notice on our Patient Rights & Privacy page. You can also find contact information for complaints or grievances, discrimination or privacy Concerns. Please feel free to contact us directly regarding any and all concerns.