#Yes Mamm! 2018 Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who “like” or comment on the contest Facebook post and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Valley View as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, Oct. 1, 2018 at 11a.m. Mountain Time ending Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time. All online entries must be received by Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by tagging a photo with #YesMamm and Valley View Facebook page. Photo must be public in order to be visible and shared. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Valley View.
5. Prizes: There will be four separate prizes awarded each Monday in Oct., beginning on Oct. 8.
Week One Prize: $25 gift certificate to Marianne’s Boutique and Fine Gifts
Week Two Prize: One-hour massage from Integrated Therapies at Valley View
Week Three Prize: Skincare Goodie Bag from Mount Sopris Plastic Surgery Center
Week Four Prize: Complimentary 3D mammography from the Imaging Center at Valley View
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Valley View . No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Valley View’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Valley View to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Valley View. All winners will be notified via a public winner’s announcement post on Valley View’s Facebook page and through Facebook Messanger. Darwing schedule as follows:
Week One: Winner will be notified on Monday, Oct. 8 not before 12 p.m.
Week Two: Winner will be notified on Monday, Oct. 15 not before 12 p.m.
Week Three: Winner will be notified on Monday, Oct. 22 not before 12 p.m.
Week Four: Winner will be notified on Monday, Oct. 29 note before 12 p.m.
Valley View shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VALLEY VIEW‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Valley View, anyone acting on behalf of Valley View, and Valley View’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Valley View reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Valley View’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Valley View may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Valley View. Valley View reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Valley View has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Valley View reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Valley View and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
c/o Community Relations
1906 Blake Avenue
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Requests must be received no later than Monday, Nov. 19, 2018.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is:
1906 Blake Avenue
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Valley View is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.